SELF-EXCLUDED JACKPOTS AVAILABLE TO NONPROFITS
APPLICATIONS OPEN JUNE 8 - JULY 6, 2020
Gila River Cares
Gila River Hotels & Casinos is currently accepting applications from Arizona nonprofits organizations that are eligible to receive self-excluded gaming jackpots. Funds will be distributed to charities that help families, youth and educational needs around the state.
If your organization is a 501(c)3 recognized by the IRS, complete the form below to see if we can help.
Selected applicants will be finalized by the end of October 2020.
Last year’s self-excluded jackpot fund totaled over $74,000 and was awarded to five eligible nonprofits.
* Umom New Day Center - awarded $21,164.77. Cassidy Penney, Director of Marketing and Outreach, “The funds from Gila River Cares ($21,164.77) assisted UMOM to provide nearly 212 nights of shelter to families, with your support, we are able to provide for these families as they recover from the effects of being homeless." WEBSITE: https://umom.org/
* Foundation for Blind Children - awarded $15,836.57. Jared Kittelson, Director of Educational Service, “With your support, FBC has been able to include animal assisted therapy as a means to engage our students in conjunction with their work in classrooms. Due to the support of Gila RiverHotels & Casinos, we have been able to provide animal assisted therapy once a week to all 14 classrooms in our preschool and elementary programs." WEBSITE: https://www.seeitourway.org/
* Kids in Focus - awarded $15,836.57. WEBSITE: https://kidsinfocus.org/
* Hope Community Services - awarded $10,582.38. Kim Parrott, Development Director, “Gila River Cares funding assisted us -- mostly in helping us expand our trauma-focused behavioral health therapy programs to help children of abuse and neglect. We have since added four new miniature horses to our Equine Therapy teams." WEBSITE: https://hcs-az.org/
* Beyond Autism A Colloborative Approach - awarded $10,582.38. Timothy Puopolo, Vice President of Finance, “Funds will be used to expand our sensory room equipment, which our population so desperately needs. Without the support of the #GilaRiverCares, our expansion in Scottsdale would not have been possible." WEBSITE: http://www.beyond-autism.com/
Gain access to exclusive perks and privileges with THE Card®. Earn and use points across all three properties plus participating partners.
$10 off for GRIC members (enrollment card required), Group Sales and Hotel Sales Package clients and GRGE Team Members.
Gila River Casinos Players Club card members receive the following discounts based on tier level Emerald $5, Ruby $10, Gold $15, Platinum $20. All discounts are per ticket, 4 tickets maximum per Players Club member. Tickets are at retail pricing when purchased online or by phone. Discounts are available at the Box Office only.
All Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult 21 or older.
Additional taxes and fees may be added at checkout. Prices subject to change. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Complete a Request form for your Win/Loss Statement and/or Tax Form at the Players Club.
Players Club can generate Win/Loss Statements for you. If you are requesting copies of your tax forms, fill out the form and then send it to Revenue Audit to process.
Call Camilla Benally at
800-946-4452 ext 1998
Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 3:30PM