While reviewing the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and directives from our local, state health officials, we are following the procedures and protocols below to ensure an environment that is safe and fun for our guests and team members.
CASINOS NOW OPEN 24-HOURS
TEMPERATURE CHECKS | MASKS ARE MANDATORY | NO SMOKING | SANITIZING STATION
THE HOTELS WILL REMAIN CLOSED THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2020
TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Guests and team members will have their temperatures taken upon entry at controlled limited entrances. Should a guest or team member’s temperature be at or above 100.4 degrees, a second test will be administered. If it remains elevated, they will not be allowed entry.
REDUCED OCCUPANCY: Reduced occupancy of 50% at each site.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY: Masks will also be required by guests and team members while inside the property. Should you not have a mask, one will be provided.
CLEANING AMBASSADOR PROGRAM: Includes placement of a button alert system that dispatches Cleaning Ambassador Team for instant cleaning.
NO SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited on the gaming floor until further notice. The designated smoking areas are:
• Vee Quiva: VQ Live outdoor patio
• Wild Horse Pass: Chrome
• Lone Butte: The Courtyard
SELF-SERVE SANITIZATION STATIONS: Hand sanitizer and wipes has been placed throughout the property for guest and team member use. Look for the bright green signage.
• Valet services will be temporarily suspended.
• Social distancing has also been implemented throughout each property as such:
• Public seating throughout the property will also be limited.
• Floor decals have been placed for the observance of appropriate social distancing.
• Plexiglass dividers have been installed between slot machines, while others have been taken out of service in order to observe appropriate social distancing.
• Plexiglass has also been installed at table games for guest and team member safety.
• Self-serve sanitizing stations will be available throughout the casino floor.
• Designated staff will regularly clean and sanitize slot machines, chairs and plexiglass.
• Designated staff will also regularly clean the casino chips used at our tables games.
The Wild Horse Pass and Vee Quiva Hotels will remain closed through August 31, 2020. Our reservations team will be back on August 5, 2020 to assist with future reservations.
HOTEL SAFETY - STARTING AUGUST 31, 2020:
Welcome! As your protection is our priority, the following is in place:
• Temporary suspension of Valet and Bell Service
• Temporary suspension of in-room dining
• Temporary suspension of guest laundry service
• Temporary closure of Fitness Centers
• Maximum of 4 guests in an elevator at one time
• Disinfection of all touch point devices and key cards after each use
• Housekeeping Team will not service room while guest is present
HOTEL POOL - STARTING AUGUST 31, 2020
• Vee Quiva Pool: Pool towels will be serviced every 2 hours. Chairs and lounges will be continuously disinfected throughout day
• Wild Horse Pass Pool is closed for construction
FOOD & BEVERAGE
All drinks will be offered at designated bars, including two additional satellite bars per property. Restaurants and bars will reduce seating capacities to respect advised physical distancing.
• Open – Fullhouse Café Coverall Deli, Panda Express, Fatburger, River Bar and Square Bar
• Closed until further notice: Chingon’s Tequila Lounge and VQ Live
Wild Horse Pass:
• Open – Fullhouse Café, Rizzo’s, Fatburger, Shutters Bar and River Bar
• Closed until further notice: Shula’s, Aroma, Ling & Louies, Room Service, Hotel Lobby Bar and Spotlight Lounge
• Open – Fullhouse Café, Panda Express, Coverall Deli, Bar in High Limit Room, River Bar and Kickers
• Closed until further notice: Mixx Lounge and Electronic Table Game Bar
BINGO & POKER
• The Bingo Halls at Vee Quiva and Lone Butte are temporarily closed until further notice.
• The Poker Rooms at Vee Quiva and Wild Horse Pass are temporarily closed until further notice.
Gain access to exclusive perks and privileges with THE Card®. Earn and use points across all three properties plus participating partners.
$10 off for GRIC members (enrollment card required), Group Sales and Hotel Sales Package clients and GRGE Team Members.
Gila River Casinos Players Club card members receive the following discounts based on tier level Emerald $5, Ruby $10, Gold $15, Platinum $20. All discounts are per ticket, 4 tickets maximum per Players Club member. Tickets are at retail pricing when purchased online or by phone. Discounts are available at the Box Office only.
All Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult 21 or older.
Additional taxes and fees may be added at checkout. Prices subject to change. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Complete a Request form for your Win/Loss Statement and/or Tax Form at the Players Club.
Players Club can generate Win/Loss Statements for you. If you are requesting copies of your tax forms, fill out the form and then send it to Revenue Audit to process.
Call Camilla Benally at
800-946-4452 ext 1998
Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 3:30PM