At Wild Horse Pass. Open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday
Tuesday - Saturday |
5PM – 10PM
Closed Sunday & Monday
To maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, the Coach enforces a business casual dress code.
We do not permit the following:
• Headwear including: ball caps, beanies, skull caps, or bandanas
• Clothing with explicit language or graphics
• Gym wear or sweat suits including: running/gym shorts, sports bras or yoga/workout pants
• Casual shorts or excessively baggy, frayed or torn clothing
• Open toed sandals or flip flops
• Tank tops, sleeveless shirts, undershirts, crop tops, or tube tops
* Exceptions to the Dress Code Policy may be changed by management by discretion only
**Management reserves the right to change and/or update the Dress Code at any time
Gain access to exclusive rewards and privileges with THE Card®. Earn and use points across all three properties plus participating partners.
$10 off for GRIC members (enrollment card required), Group Sales and Hotel Sales Package clients and GRGE Team Members.
Gila River Casinos Players Club card members receive the following discounts based on tier level Emerald $5, Ruby $10, Gold $15, Platinum $20. All discounts are per ticket, 4 tickets maximum per Players Club member. Tickets are at retail pricing when purchased online or by phone. Discounts are available at the Box Office only.
All Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult 21 or older.
Additional taxes and fees may be added at checkout. Prices subject to change. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Complete a Request form for your Win/Loss Statement and/or Tax Form at the Players Club.
Players Club can generate Win/Loss Statements for you. If you are requesting copies of your tax forms, fill out the form and then send it to Revenue Audit to process.
Call Camilla Benally at
800-946-4452 ext 1998
Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 3:30PM